Thursday, October 9, 2008

Finns Challenge

I have signed up for Finn's challenge...End of Year...UFO...Challenge...I did sign up quite a few weeks ago and have been a little slack and not done any postings of what I am going to complete..this is the first one....it has been folded up in the cupboard for a while with the backing...time to finish this I think...so if you need a little motivation please pop over and visit Finn.
We have had some lovely rain and my backyard has really appreciated it...my DH only mowed the lawn a few days ago...looks like it should be done again...

9 comments:

  1. Great quilt! The challenge looks like a definite motivator. Sometimes we all need that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the challenge. Isn't it great to have a little motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know about Finn's challenge. What a great idea. Most of my christmas presents this year are UFOs from last year (I had a change of plans when I ended up in hospital the week before christmas).
    Your back garden is looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peg, you are a true motivator! Love reading your blog...it is one of my favourites! Jo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous Peg creation! I love the colours in that one.
    And thank you for sharing more of your sunshine!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peg, all your photos look gorgeous. Love what you've been sewing and your garden looks beautiful. Bring on more rain.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for telling us about this challaneg Peg, I should do it, I'll visit the blog, good luck with yours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty colors Peg. I know what you mean. I signed up for the challenge too, but haven't worked on much. UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Decadent Victorian is such a lovely range of fabrics - didnt really like it when it first came out, then when it was getting hard to find i started to LOVE it!! Typical!!
    x sarah
    Your backyard looks lovely too :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg