Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Awards and a funny little Santa

This is a little Santa that I made a few years ago...
I have been a little long in thanking Terry for this fantastic award......I have a lot of blogs that I read on a regular basis, I don't always make comments, but I do find them all so inspiring.....all these blogs are just so amazing in their own way....it is very hard for me to pick out just 5 special blogs....so please if you visit my blog today please feel free to accept this award.....Once again Terry thank you so very much for this grand award.......

Listed below are the rules of the award.....
1. The rules are to to place the logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. Nominate 5 people and link back to their blog
4. Leave a message on the nominee's blog
Can you believe it another award this time from Deb .......wow, how good is this one as well....I have listed below the things I like about Christmas, but to select out just a few special blogs, like I said I find this hard, so this time anyone who visits my blog and loves the same things about Christmas that I do please accept this award, with a great big Ho Ho Ho from me......HeyDeb thank you so much again for this fab award....

Here are the rules for the Christmas award.
You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.
The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.
You must link back to the person who gave you the award.
You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas.
If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!
Pass the award along to as many people as you like.
That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you.
But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!

Okay so 5 things I love about Christmas:
1...The warm fuzzy feeling that you get inside when you hear Christmas Carols.
2...The pure joy and excitement that you feel when you select that gift for all those special people in your life....but then giving it to them...now that is a feeling...
3...Christmas movies .....don't you just love Christmas movies...it's like going on a journey to a different land.
4...Catching up and spending time with all those that we love.
5...The food.....oh the food....
Just in case you didn't know it is only....9 sleeps........

6 comments:

  1. Hi Peg,
    Love the Santa you made, he has a perfect spot.
    Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Santa! I can't believe how close it is to Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooohoo!!!
    You go girl :o)
    You deserve these and you inspire many.
    Have a wonderful christmas xx
    Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love your little santa Peg he is too Cute...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Santa! And you're very welcome for the award! Merry Christmas!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg