Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lots happening...






Another huge week.......but lots of nice things happened to make it a great week....I received my fantastic gift from Jenny...but there was another part tucked away in the wrapping...this gorgeous brooch......I really was very spoilt with my gifts......and then I was given this lovely scarf made by one of my mates from "Club Quilt", Pat thankyou so much it has kept me warm all week......I also packed up my "Paper Bag Swap" gift for Jenny, a little sneak peak above....
enjoy your day...

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a nice week! And it's good you got spoiled with your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peg that scarf looks lovely and snuggly warm!! I've gone quite mad on scarves this winter - ever since I got my hair cut short I can feel a draft at the back of my neck LOL!!
    Hugs,
    Joy ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Amber my fav and your scarf looks really cosy just what we need these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Gifties you got there...had to look twice at the Scarf...won't say what I thought it was at first..lol..woof.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your gifts! Can't wait to see the whole picture of your gift to her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surprise gifts in the mail are always so nice. The brooch is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely - that brooch is so pretty, and the scarf looks so nice and cuddly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The brooch is lovely! What a gorgeous parcel of gifts you received. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg