Saturday, July 18, 2009

Plans for tomorrow


Today was spent on the computer......as well as my full time position at the Dealership I also have my own small book keeping service and the day was spent doing a BAS for one of my clients.....its a good feeling when you have finished....tomorrow is Club Quilt day....last meeting I finished off the first quilt that I am making for number two son's new lounge, tomorrow I hope to get together the second one which is going to be a very simple shaggy quilt....hope you have all had a great day....

9 comments:

  1. Really nice Peg I also like your new page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new header pic Peg. You have a lovely day tomorrow, I know this is a busy time of year for you. Bec xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new header ,when you've finished the quilts will you please come and do my tax !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is looking so pretty! Love it ;o) - AND the new header, your dog is so well behaved to sit there while you take a piccy :o)!! Have a fun day at Club tomorrow :o)!
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors that you chose for this quilt. He is sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is looking great.
    I really do have to get around to making a quilt for my boy. I'm just so "stranded" about the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new "do" for your blog, Peg! Have a fun, productive day tomorrow, love that quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your new 'look' Peg! Lovely template and new pic for your header!
    Goodluck with your Club Quilt plans, I bet you will get heaps done
    x Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great new header Peg. And your dog is so cute. Did he take modelling classes?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg