Sunday, April 14, 2013

Club Quilt Day….

IMG_3364

IMG_3363

Second Sunday of the month so that means “Club Quilt” day…..

A bit of hand stitching today for me….I am working on this little project…..I purchased this from Kylie over at “Red Raspberry Quilt”…  fantastic online shop!!!!…

photo

And this little man is our youngest nephew…….Finlay…..he came for a visit a few weeks back with my SIL’s…..it was so nice to spend time with them all….

Happy Sunday Everyone…

take care, keep safe,

Peg

 

13 comments:

  1. cute stitchery Peg and what a cutie your little newphew is,enjoy your sunday my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little one in the seat... he's gorgeous!
    Your stitchery is wonderful too... !

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is the bub sitting up enjoying the company!
    Have a great day at club.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ...great stitchery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stitchery.....cute little fellow. Have fun today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a total cutie, ohh and the stitchery is great too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Finlays name...such a cutie. Beautiful stitching as usual Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a really sweet design and in my favourite colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little one there!!! Love the basket!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute! The stitchery is sweet too, you do such nice work Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's a little cutie. I love the stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful stitching as always Peg - is it a pre-printed? x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this cute stitchery !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg