Monday, April 29, 2013

Just in time….

IMG_3432

My colour swap pressies are heading off to their new home…????

IMG_3410

Finlay, my youngest nephew has grown so much, here he is with his mums….

Back to work today, we had a lovely farewell for my MIL on Friday, a massive thank you from my DH and I for all the lovely emails that were sent to us…

it was so very thoughtful and helped us so much..…..

IMG_3406

IMG_3402

IMG_3403

Some flowers we received from some very special friends….

Happy Monday everyone, hope you all have a fantastic day….

Peg

10 comments:

  1. Your nephew is such a cutie!! You have some special friends Peg, they are lovely flowers. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finlay is a cutie. Glad you were able to celebrate your M.I.L. - thinking of you both x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finlay is such a cutie. Thank goodness for special friends and happy memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Memories keep loved ones with us.. not the same.. but it helps eventually. Hugs.
    The little man "F" looks a real cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad Friday went well Peg.... a hard time for everyone. lovely flowers. Finlay looks a very huggable fellow...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. your nephew is such a cutie Peg,such lovely flowers and may she RIP.
    Have a wonderful week my dear friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finlay is gorgeous. I love the twig pot containing some of the flowers you received.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photo of Finlay and his mums. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pic of your nephew amd lovely flowers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to here about your MIL as well. They will stay in our hearts for ever. I have not been on any blog for so long I seen to intergram more these days.



    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg