Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sent and received…..

IMG_3257

IMG_3256

Mrs Martins…Lets Celebrate Together  swap…..

My partner is Laurie in New Zealand….and this is what I have sent to Laurie for the first part of our swap..….

IMG_3327

And these are the gorgeous goodies I received from Laurie….how cute is my egg basket, this is going to be my mug rug for my sewing rooms....also love the key ring, made with paua shell….….beautiful gifts Laurie,  thank you so much….great big mwah to you….

now onto the next one…..

Also great big thank you to Karen……..

Happy Thursday, take care, keep safe Peg

13 comments:

  1. beautiful gifts sent and received Peg,its fun seeing all the different items being sent.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice gifts you both made, I love this swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOoohhh NiCE. Love the egg basket full of colour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours on the Easter basket you received, but the simple bunny mat you sent is gorgeous.
    Lucky ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gifts, sent and received!! HAppy Easter...are all you eggs gone??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you are both very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely gifts...sent and received!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg