Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I have been slack….!!!!!

Many years ago and I mean many….

Maree and I did a block swap between the two of us….

Maree was so good and put her quilt together….but me, super slack,

but not this weekend….

I made a start….and it was a good start……

DSCN0900DSCN0901DSCN0902DSCN0903DSCN0904

I am so very Happy ……Maree had done a totally amazing job on all these blocks…….

these are some of the blocks I made for Maree

…..from Rosalie Quinlan’s “Little Patchwork Village”….

IMG_6461IMG_6463IMG_6466

Happy Tuesday,

take care and keep super safe

Peg

 

 

Image result for i need to lift my game quotes

12 comments:

  1. I love the red you chose for the sashing - it brings the blocks to life beautifully. I remember making my patchwork village after seeing yours....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous. Love the sashing fabric. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you for getting stuck into another UFO. LOve the red and white. Your RQ blocks are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peg,wow how much fun is this swap,I love both sets of blocks ,your quilt will be so pretty,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project to bring to the top of the list. Great idea for your grandie necklace.
    Hope your back has recovered and your black eye too. Big ouches..
    Need to pull out the bubble wrap Peg
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blocks Peg and how good to see them cone together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are great blocks. It is lovely to see them together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the blocks you got - and of course love the patchwork village ones

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Peg the applique blocks are amazing... I'm sure your sewing will be a lovely compliment to them... & that you'll have it done quickly now that you've made a start!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maree's blocks are lovely and your choice of sashing looks great.
    Your stitchery blocks are beautiful ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never too late to return to beautiful work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg